Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Apology to Dawn and Trudie

I still have not got the knack of writing posts on my phone or approving comments.  In fact I am terrible at it.  Give me a proper keyboard and I can do everything I should be doing but small buttons on a phone its a bit hit and miss.  I seem to have deleted a message from Dawn and two messages from Trudie before I even got to read them properly.  I do apologise profusely purely accidental.  If you would be good enough to repost I will make sure this time that they are posted.

Ever so sorry trigger happy on a mobile!

Pattypan

x

1 comment:

  1. That's no problem Patty - you can always tell when I've put a comment on a blog from my phone because there's usually either a spelling/grammer/punctuation mistake - mind with my memory I can't remember all I did say in those comments! I think it was that I hoped you were feeling better after your bad headache and the only thing I've picked and preserved this year was rhubarb from the allotment xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)