Monday round up

What a lovely day weather wise and then it became too hot.  I went along to the physio where we were put through our paces.  My back and my hips were not very good when I got up this morning so perhaps its a good job I had the physio.  It was tough as my back was really playing up by then but I persevered.  All the movements we did today were looking to expand our movement a bit more than it has been.  I was not the only one having problems.  Also when I lay on the floor on my side everything is very tender and uncomfortable and I have to stop every so often as it ends up in cramp.  However I persevered,  All of the class members have different limitations.  I am to see the foot man tomorrow night the Consultant to see what they are going to do about my feet if anything.  Both my feet are a mess though I would never make a foot model for a catalogue too many lumpy nobble bits and my toes certainly do not lay straight and are a variety of shapes.

Oh was oblivious to the fact that I was at the hospital even though I had sent him a couple of messages he eventually came to pick me up and then we went walk about with Missy and met up with one of her doggy friends as well.

I was too tired to cook tonight so we had a take away for a change which was a nice treat.  I have then got on and prepared my peppers for the freezer, and made sweetcorn relish - I have seven jars for my efforts.  It said in the recipe to pop in two whole chillis - I am afraid I have erred on the side of caution as one was more than enough for my taste buds.

The stock has also been finished and is residing in the freezer.

The last thing for tonight is some more beetroot bubbling away for some more sliced beetroot.  I only did a little batch yesterday and that is already sliced and in the jars.  I will finish tonight's efforts off tomorrow.

So a little achieved  - not as much as I wanted but I think the heat has something to do with that.

It is a beautiful clear night out tonight and you can see the moon.  Apparently it is full moon on Thursday what is known as the Sturgeons moon.

So still an awful lot to do but at least some stuff is getting done.

Tomorrow night is Apricot night - they are in the fridge at the moment.

I am hoping to have a little play this weekend coming - think oh might be fishing again with  my dehydrator.  I have had a couple of dehydrator books arrive with some lovely simple things to have a go at  - I am hoping once I get this into regular use that it will save an awful lot of waste and add another option on the meal front by way of home dried goods.  I am also researching a wheat mill that will possibly do more than just wheat - would be a boon for our gluten intolerant friends as the would be able to mill their own flour.

Right I had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts