upside down part 3

The shelving is up hurrah and I am well pleased with it.  Once it is painted up it will look very practical and neat.  I have also bought some of that non slip matting to pop on the shelves when they are all sorted out.  At the moment I am swerving towards cream shelves with lemon walls which should make it look fresh and tone in with the kitchen.  I have yellow, mint green and white for the kitchen itself.

OH has worked his little socks off.  Nearly knocked himself up in the process.  He is diabetic and has high blood sugar and is 61 years of age; however he has done it the shelving that is.  The flooring will have to take place at another point.  it is a grey slate laminate flooring the same as is in the kitchen.

At the moment I am washing everything down again and sorting my jars out and the rest of the stuff that I have taken out of the pantry.  Now I have the jigsaw puzzle to put back together again.

Fortunately I am on leave this week so I intend to really get stuck in and then hopefully out of chaos normality will raise its head little by little. Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts