THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

For all your kind thoughts and best wishes.  I am slowly getting there but finding it difficult being inactive and i keep dropping off to sleep all over the shop.  I am resting however i see the surgeon again next week so we shall see how we get on then.

I am still experiencing major problems with the internet on my main computer. At least now i can use facebook and blogger from my phone.  I am not keen on the phone for preparing posts and prefer my main keyboard where i can rattle off things pretty quickly.  However on the phone it is a one fingered effort and painfully slow.

Just in case i cannot access the internet tomorrow may i thank you all for your support in reading my ramblings over the past year and to wish you all a happy loving and healthy new year.  Love to you all.  Pattypan

PS hopefully will be back to normal service shortly.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

PP

Comments

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours and I hope 2017 is a peaceful year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and 2017 the perfect year.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I hope you're feeling stronger and managed a nice New Year. lots of love and warm wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts