Followers

Saturday, 31 December 2016

THANK YOU AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

For all your kind thoughts and best wishes.  I am slowly getting there but finding it difficult being inactive and i keep dropping off to sleep all over the shop.  I am resting however i see the surgeon again next week so we shall see how we get on then.

I am still experiencing major problems with the internet on my main computer. At least now i can use facebook and blogger from my phone.  I am not keen on the phone for preparing posts and prefer my main keyboard where i can rattle off things pretty quickly.  However on the phone it is a one fingered effort and painfully slow.

Just in case i cannot access the internet tomorrow may i thank you all for your support in reading my ramblings over the past year and to wish you all a happy loving and healthy new year.  Love to you all.  Pattypan

PS hopefully will be back to normal service shortly.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

PP

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours and I hope 2017 is a peaceful year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and 2017 the perfect year.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - I hope you're feeling stronger and managed a nice New Year. lots of love and warm wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)