Followers

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Civilised start to the day

Oh cooked me a full English breakfast after letting me lay in for a while.  That is indeed luxury from my perspective.  Not that I am one for a full cooked breakfast but at least he made the effort.  The sun is out here it is glorious to see it especially after so many long damp and cold grey days.  I have a hot date with the washing machine yo look forward to. Ah well upwards and onwards I had better get a wriggle on.  Catch you later. Pattypan xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by. I love to receive comments and to make new friends so please say Hi. Pattypan

Meet the Moggies

  • Merlin (approx 18 months)
  • Squeak (approx 2 years)
  • Poppy (approx 16 years)
  • Tyson (approx 17 years)
  • Tinky (official name Clover approx 18 years)