Monday Round Up

Today did not start non too well I was up for 6:30 as I usually am to get OH sorted and then because I was tired I went back to bed after I had had my meds.  I promptly fell into a dead deep sleep accompanied by Missy and she did not move either. and was only awoken by the phone ringing.  I had slept through two alarms.  Fortunately OH rang to make sure I was up he remembered today he normally does not which woke me from my slumber.  As I was out of cinque and not firing on all pistons Its been a difficult day and an exceptionally busy one.  Fortunately I met a friend for dinner and then back to work in the afternoon.  I have not stopped since I got home either as have been slowly sorting the kitchen.  Have a little way to go yet.  Have just stopped for a break to catch my breath and a little more to do today and I will continue on tomorrow night. Rome was not built in a day and the older I am getting the longer it seems to take to do things,  We have had very light drizzle this evening since getting in.

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts