Non-Stick Cooking Liners





I found these at Poundland for the obligatory £1 apiece.  It strikes me that these would be okay to use in the dehydrator for preparing and processing fruit leathers and also for preparing home made cake decorations and with sweet making. I ended up buying 5 and may get some more as I also think that I will be able to customise my cake tins using these and cutting them to shape of each tin and then kept separate marked up with the tins size etc.  They are quite a generous size.




They will be ideal for lots of baking and cooking tasks.

I had been eyeing up their version of the liners which were a lot more expensive and also a confectionary mat in Lakeland which was quite expensive so I thought I would try this option first.  I already have some smaller ones but this one is a lot larger the size is 33cm x 40cm.  All I can do is try but I think they will be more than okay.  It might also make older tins that are starting to go rusty as they do (the pure metal ones that is or where the Teflon has come off trays) more useable and instead of throwing them away.  I have favourites when it comes to baking and I get quite upset if they get damaged for one reason or the other so this may be a way of making things work long term. Think they will be ideal for cookies as well.

Well we can only see what we will see and I will give it a whirl!

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. I have used these for tin liners for ages, you can wipe them clean. I did get some slightly thicker ones from Aldi which were oven liners, they work just as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne

      Thanks for that I will look out for the ones in Aldi next time I go. I went into our pound shop yesterday and stocked up for the month that's when I saw them and had the idea to use them insetad of the more expensive ones I had seen in Lakeland which I had been eyeing up earlier in the week. Especially with the price of replacement tins at the moment. Take care. Pattypan xx

      Delete
  2. My liners are ancient and have started to go brittle. These look like a good replacement. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angela

      Only spotted them when wondering round the poundshop yesterday and as I had been eyeing up more expensive versions in Lakeland I thought would give these a try. Hope you are keeping well. Take care Pattypan xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts