A little bit naughty but very nice

This evening we have been a little bit naughty.  We have had a Chinese take away for a change.  We try not to indulge as it soon runs away with you money, but tonight I was tired after a long week and I did not really feel much like cooking and just wanted to flop when we got in and I still do not feel like doing much.

We had chop Suey, Hong Kong chicken, house special fried rice, with pineapple fritters for pudding.  It has gone down very nicely between us - I am now stuffed but it made a very nice change.


So I am pootling around on the Internet, doing some further research for further posts but apart from that I do not intend to do anything else it s a flop night.

Its very cold again outside and I have bunged the heating back on to try and warm everywhere up as I am more than a tad chilly.

I went into TK Maxx today and was eyeing up some faux fur throws for Christmas - we shall see.  Its something I have had my eye on for the past couple of Christmas's but the price has been a little too high.  We shall see,  what we shall see.

I have also bought my first new Christmas decoration for this year.  I will post more on that a little later on; but I did manage to also get a Panettone in a very pretty serving tin and also some hollow chocolate baubles to pop onto the Christmas tree.  They are both being popped up - the Panettone I shall use in a Christmas bread and butter pudding or trifle depends what takes my fancy on the day.   The pretty tin will be used for keeping cake or biscuits in the pantry. It is not for cooking in.  It was £7.99 and they had other options available more Christmas orientated but I liked this pretty floral one.






So a few more things to add to the stash.  I am particularly pleased with the tin but also the hollow chocolate baubles as this was the type of chocolate treat that my Nan used to put on her Christmas tree for us children although obviously a different maker.

Right am off to do more research.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts