Stags

Well I gave in - eventually and that was only because there was 20% discount from M & S on the Stag Candleabra from M & S and I am very chuffed with them.  I have been looking wishfully for the past few years or so at the different variants on a theme but never managed to save up enough in time. Therefore when I saw these I was determined that if it is one of the only new things I have on the Christmas decoration front this year then so be it.  

With the 20% offer on I went in yesterday but they did not have any on the counter.  I was reliably informed by one of the Assistants that they were going quickly.  I therefore thought that I would go back today and if they had any then I would treat myself and if not I would order them to take advantage of the discount.  A considered purchase but I think they will look lovely in a front room on a small table or elsewhere rather than just on the dining room table as they are so distinctive.



They are quite a bit bigger than you think as well.  Am quite chuffed with them and its a change for me to go for silver as I normally go for gold.

There is something else I am after from M & S but I need to go into one of the stores and have a look at it first - basically we need a new mattress and whilst the 20% offer is on might be a good time to buy a new mattress.  We shall see what we shall see.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. Stats are lovely, our front room has the stag theme which I love x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts