The Charity Shop calls...

every so often and I just have to go and have a nosey around.  I cannot help it.  Its like the call of the sea - you just cannot get away from it. However today I have found some rather nice finds.

A two tier cream cake stand a one off but hopefully I will be able to find another one to go with it.


A wine rack to go with one already in situ.

A large glass flower vase in a pretty shape



A large fruit dish/centre piece for the Christmas table

Four triple candle holders currently in silver but I may change the colour yet they are currently silver but I am thinking gold.



Four dessert dishes and a large fruit bowl (will go with one I inherited from my mum as it is the same design)

Two Bisque porcelain figurines.




I also managed to buy this brand new sizzling platter for a couple of pounds.



And last but not least a pretty cross stitched picture


So not a bad little haul this time round.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Cost a few pennies today but I still got a bargain

Comments

Popular Posts