Rain Rain go away come back another day

I jokingly said the other day at work that I thought it was either going to rain or be very cold, as I had difficulty moving around the other day.  My fellow workers all laughed especially when I came out with my usual adage of if you hang me on the wall I would make a very good barometer.

Its rained all night here and it has been torrential for most of the morning.  We need the rain but could the rain patterns go back to what they used to be please.  From a personal point of view I think we have longer periods of dry than what we used to and the rain when it comes now is coming in large blocks where it was spaced out more before.  I think our weather patterns are on the change again.

Another thing to keep me housebound when I want to get on and get things sorted in the garden and the shed.  I am hoping it is dry tomorrow so I can get stuck in then.  So today I am going to make the best of it, get some things out of the way with in house as best as I can although it would be better if I could get out to the shed first.  These things are sent to try us.

We have brunch planned as well.  OH is very down at the moment even though he is taking the vitamin D tablets he is very low and it is like walking on eggshells with him at times.  I am therefore concentrating on making sure he is eating properly and regularly as I have noticed that this seems to contribute i.e. the lack of eating to his mood and also his diabetes.

Last night we had a predominantly bought in meal i.e. M & S £10 meal.  We had individual steak pies with Old Peculiar Ale, served with mixed veggies and swede and carrot crush, mashed potato and gravy.  It was wonderful and very tasty.  

So off to do the breakfast/brunch and then get on.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts