What a surprise

We went to the unit to get OHs fishing stuff put away.  From there he decided to go a different way home; the way we go to the butchers.  Turned out he had decided that I needed new trainers so we went to a local sports store (he is fed up with me trudging around in an old pair of crocks).  I came away with two pairs of navy blue ones; one a pair of lace ups and one a pair of slip ons.  OH paid!

From there he yet again went a different way to the way that was expected and we ended up going to my favourite local restaurant/pub and he took me for Sunday dinner.  So have been well and truly spoiled.

From there he took me to Willow Brook butchers and I have ended up with some mince and some Barnsley chops, and some pigs liver for liver and onions for meals during the week.  Yum.  We need more solid fill us up food during the winter months, especially as the days are not as light.  Tis the season for hibernating.

After the nice bits I now have a hot date with the refuse tip.  Ah well two out of three is not bad.  There is always something to bring us back down to earth.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts