Oh what a grey day and its raining

I don't really do grey I never really have.  Colourwise it is a very good foil for displaying other colours superbly but grey when it comes to weather or to wallpaper is just not really me at all. (wallpaper because half the wallpaper in this house when we moved in was grey and I had to live with it for a few years before we could change it - it wasn't even  nice grey wallpaper).  It's grey, damp and cold out there and we have  a lot to do.  We need to seriously go to the tip today.  OH is still not firing on all cylinders and I am dosing myself up in an effort not to get it.  What are my chances?


So another fun day at Pattypans.  Oh and I also need to go to the unit to collect some more decorations for the house.  That could be today but then it could be during the week when OH finishes work.

So upwards and onwards dear friends lots to do as usual and I will be back later on to see what you have all been up to.  Hope your day is productive I just hope mine is going to be.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts