Quiet day

It rained for most of the night; as a result I did not sleep too well - normally the rain soothes me and helps me get off to sleep but not last night. 

As a result I ended up sleeping a lot later than I had anticipated and not really done an awful lot as I don't feel too clever again with the cold.  Just do not seem able to shift it at all - all stuffed up again and can hardly breathe.

The only thing I have really done is sort the ham out So its been a lazy kind of day with me not doing much.  Trouble is days like this make me feel really guilty - don't know why but I do. So I am keeping warm hardly doing anything and it is driving me absolutely crazy.  All this inactivity when there is so much to do.  To make things worse all I want to do is sleep - I feel so drained.  I think my body is trying to tell me something.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Hiya Tricia, I just wanted to pop in to catch up as promised but also to say happy new year and that I hope you’re feeling better soon as I know it’s hitting you hard. It’s rubbish to be ill, but don’t make yourself feel worse by feeling guilty. I do the same and it annoys the life out of me sometimes!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts