Rhubarb

Some forced rhubarb has landed here at long last.  Been looking for it for weeks.  Might pay another trip tomorrow to see if I can get some more.  I usually freeze some or bottle some for the pantry shelf.  Mostly for puddings for OH.  I also wanted to make some cordial (we had run out of the prior batch) and I wanted to see if there was a marked difference between the forced rhubarb and the main crop.  I am led to believe it is sweeter.

I am afraid I am rather late on parade this evening not having got in until gone 11:00pm.  I had been out with friends.  I am in tomorrow night so hopefully will be able to post then but am out again on Wednesday evening so I think it is going to be a busy week one way or another and there are all the usual housey things to do as well.

I have had a quick potter through blogland and it has been a delightful surprise to see some bloggers who I used to follow religiously return to the fold.  All adds to the variety and richness that each of us has to offer.

Hopefully catch  you tomorrow evening.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts