A little bit of a bargain

This is not an advert and is a view from my own perspective.  I love kilner preserving jars and associated pantryware.  It is good and can be reused.  Over the years I have collected all sorts of buts and bobs including vintage pieces and those pieces and the new items do sterling work in my pantry. I have also collected and been bought drinks storage dispensers for use at parties and the like.  I had bought some of glass tankards as well but the cats broke some of them.  Imagine my surprise therefore when I went to the £ shop the other day when i found the smaller tankards and the larger ones for £ apiece.  I now have 12 of each.  If tgey have any left when I go into town tomorrow to meet a friend i may bring some more back with me. So it may be worth keeping your eyes peeled to see if u have any similar bargains.  Apologies for spellings etc being done off my ohone which is too slow and the keypad not user friendly like a normal keyboard. Photos may have to follw later as well.

Hope everyone is ok.  Take care Pattypan xx

Comments

Popular Posts