First Strawberries



I was watering up tonight and I unexpectedly found these hiding behind some of the trailing Strawberries which had formed but are not yet ripe. I  just had to show you this, the first of my Strawberries from my hanging baskets:  they were delicious.  There is always something very satisfying about growing your own.  It was like the lettuce the other night.  It was delicious.  Only baby steps so far, but I am determined to get there again.  I have a whole load of cherry tomatoes which have formed now have just got to wait for them to ripen.  They will not last long either.  But I have to be patient and wait!

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

Comments

  1. Patience is a virtue, find it where you can.
    Sometimes found in women, never found in men.
    An old saying that my Granny loved to quote, although my Grandfather was the most patient of men. Little steps all add up to a marathon, take it steady and enjoy seeing your garden grow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How true. Funnily enough my Granddad was ever so patient and of my family I am although I still have a lot to learn. That's the best bit for me about the garden, watching it grow, watching the flowers blossom. Its only weeny steps yet. Used to garden a long time ago but due to having deal with other issues ended up getting out of the habit. Still learning though xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts