Enuff is Enuff

As the saying goes.  I am absolutely shattered.  Got a little way on with the kitchen but it will have to wait for tomorrow now I am absolutely whacked out.    We went off to the tip for a third trip as well. Early night tonight me thinks.  It is still raining.  I have not been able to get out into the back garden today hopefully will for a little while tomorrow but I have so much to do including sorting the fridges out, doing some more planting, carrying on with the kitchen and some washing and ironing.  I am also meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow so it will be no dilly dallying around  straight in have lunch and straight out this week.  I normally go window shopping!

If I manage to get an early night I am hoping to do a little crochet for an hour or so before I settle down.  With one thing or another I have not for the past week been able to do any crochet.  Will at some point have to do an update. It is slowly growing and I am pleased with how it is developing.  That is for another post though.

OH is watching the Grand Prix at the moment.  I am waiting for 9:00pm and the latest instalment of Poldark.  For some unknown reason OH cannot abide it!  I wonder why.  I am off for some happy viewing in any event.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. i enjoy Poldark also.
    Always look forward to it.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda, I did not realise that it was the final part in the current series or on Elizabeth dying. I suppose we have to wait until next year for the next part which may be the final one more's the pity. Shall have to find something interesting to watch in the meantime xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts