How dare it.........

Rain! 

Especially when I had planned to do the Herb garden today - which will still go ahead have just arranged to do it later this morning and have slotted in a couple of other jobs to do first including going back into town.  I have some supplies to get so if I make use of the time now, that means I should be able to concentrate on the garden later on.  I need that extra grow house so I am off to get that and also some new net and blinds for the back of the house.  Well that is the plan anyway.  Just waiting on my phone to charge and Missy and I to have our constitutional cup of tea and then hopefully should be ready to roll.

I am a bit shattered today especially after yesterday's Herculean efforts in the front garden but I am very pleased with the results thus far.  Once completely sorted will pop up a picture. Its not much but its a big start and should be easier to keep tidy in the long run.  

One of the problems is that with having such a huge bush in the garden people were stuffing their rubbish into the bush and then it was dropping into the garden and I have been forever picking up other people's crap. I am hoping it will stop them.  Its the same as with the passage, people go and pee at the beginning of the passage which is distasteful for both next door neighbour and I and we are forever swilling out with disinfectant.  More his side than mine but all the same.   Despite asking for a gate from the Landlord - nothing has been done but then that is par for the course.

Right had better get that cup of tea and write my shopping list.

Hopefully catch up later.

Tara for now.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts