New Treasure






I have acquired another item to go with all the other bits and bobs I have collated together for my sea themed bathroom.  This is a vintage buy of a shell chest.  It is something I have had my eye on for ages but I had never found one that I quite liked the look of and this one fitted the bill very nicely.  I did not think that it was a particularly large one but it is bigger than I anticipated.  It needs a bit of a clean but that can be achieved.  Because of its age some of the shells are missing on the lower rows but that may be corrected in due time if I manage to find any of the mother of pearl shells to add to it.  I think I have some on a hairbrush that I have of right size and colouring.






This will go very nicely with the ships in bottles, shells, coral, shell ladies, shell mobiles, shell mirrors, picture frames etc. as well as the fishing net, pebble heart, lighthouse etc.  Think it may be ideal for storing in particularly nice soaps, bath bombs or pearls.  All it needs is a little mermaid.

There is an affiliate post on this for Shell Mirror Part 1 and there is shortly to be a follow up to that post.  However I could not wait to show you this little treasure.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts