Sunday Catch up

I slept not too well last night and I had put a post together for yesterday and have since re-configurated it as it had been written in the past tense.



My back was playing up, I could not get comfortable and as soon as I had got out of bed I ended up rushing through to the kitchen as I felt unwell and was sick, which happens every so often.  I then made myself a tea, sat outside for about an hour and a half and just enjoyed the early cool of this morning and it was cool and I was comfortable just chillin.  I like the quiet of the early morning although do not often get to experience it.  I just sat and chilled.  I should sit in the cool of the morning with a sweet cup of tea more often than I do especially in the warmer months.  Then I came over weary again so I ended up going back to bed for a while but I feel a lot more with it and better than I did.  



We already have the fans on trying to keep the house cool - the sun only really gets on the back of the house during the afternoon and that is when it really heats up.



So really my day (Monday) is just beginning but here is a recap on the post I prepared for yesterday.



I had a course on Saturday and was out early and did not return until quite late so I slept late Sunday morning as a result and was not up very early out of necessity more than anything else I was shattered. 

It was painfully hot yesterday and I bathed Missy to make her feel a little cooler and have had the fans on the cats as well.  I am not good in the heat at the best of times although the Doctor has ordered that I get into the sun when I can because of low vitamin D levels which is a tad difficult.  I have always caught the sun  very easily because of my colouring and I was one of these kids that had to cover up on the beach as a result.  So I do get out as best as I can but it has been stiflingly hot.  I have stayed in and watched a little tv here and there as well as just so uncomfortable.  

We had steak and onion sandwich for tea Sunday and that went down a treat.

I have plans to meet a friend today.  OH is on holiday for the week but I am not sure at the present time quite what he is up to. No doubt we will find out in due course. Easy come easy go.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan xx




Comments

Popular Posts