Catch up

Tuesday was not a good day I have been decidedly under par and not firing on all cylinders very much spaced out. When I am like this I tend to hibernate and sleep.

Wednesday also still spaced out very headachey turned out it was a migraine so missed out on Fellowship which I was not happy about and then straight to bed.  I slept heavily.

Thursday woke up this morning still headachey behind my eyes so have spent the best part of the day on the couch not doing very much.  I did venture out into the fresh air to get something for tea but then wish I hadn't; it was too hot, my body just is not functioning properly all my joints are swollen because of the humidity and my energy levels are non-existent another early night in store.  I did manage some blueberries for tea.  They are supposed to be good when your body is having a flare which suits me.  I love fruit.

I do not think I will be up early in the morning either.  Time to just be and breathe I think.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts