Dismal Failure and accepting Defeat

Set myself up to do too much as usual.  Ended up staying up late last night to get certain jobs out of the way and did  not get to bed until the early hours.  OH let me sleep until 11:00am when I was supposed to be in full swing.  We then had to go to the tip and have another visit scheduled for tomorrow.  However I did get the pickled onions done and the cherries. So not total failure.  Plus I picked cheap strawberries up again and have made more Strawberry jam.  So hopefully will get back to the other stuff early tomorrow.  

These things are sent to try us.  I tend to forget and do not take into account that real life gets in the way.  Anyway I hope you have all had a good day.  Back to the grind for me.  Catch you hopefully later on.  

Pattypan 

X

Comments

  1. I think you are amazing in what you do achieve. Do not use the word failure. As you say, life gets in the way. Be kind to yourself and focus on your tremendous accomplishments. Jeannie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wot she said! I couldn't work into the wee small hours making stuff, so don't be hard on yourself. There are only so many hours in each day. What doesn't get done today can be done tomorrow. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts