Getting Physical

It has been a bit of a busy evening.

After OH came home from work we walked Missy.  Lot more comfortable and she ran and ran and ran like the nutty Jack Russell she normally is.  Think the weather was having an effect on her too.

We had home prepared hot dogs (chipolata sausages, finger buns and lots of golden fried onion) liberally sprinkled with ketchup for tea.  They were soon polished off and then I disappeared outside.

I gave everywhere a good soaking as it needed it including myself.  I always end up drenched in water or in it up to my neck.  I will have to go into the garden again tomorrow so I hope the weather is comfortable to do some work.  I have to retrieve some of the garden rubbish for the tip tomorrow evening.  I also need to sort some pots out and move some up.

OH also bought the third tranche of slabs for the patio home - 16 of them.  He bought them down the passageway and I stacked them outside the back door.  there are another 16 to come I believe for tomorrow.  I managed, (oh what a surprise) to trap my thumb between slabs and have bruised it.  Managed to get all of the slabs in the garden.  If weather amenable in the morning am going to attack the herb garden first thing and work my way down and get the pots etc. all sorted out again, do some weeding and re-arranging.  If it is comfortable enough I should be able to get a real wriggle on and make a bit of a difference.  Still need some more compost though.

I need to do some more sorting again tomorrow to see if I can get rid of some more junk/clothes but that may have to wait until after the garden is dealt with.  Its on the list in any event.

I have also after a week of him staying out overnight wrangled Demetri and got him in the house.  Don't think he is particularly happy but he does not like rain either and as we may get some best he is indoors.

Right better get a wriggle on.

Hopefully catch up sometime tomorrow.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Busy lady- be careful not to overdo things. I do think the slightly cooler weather is helping.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts