Much better

Thank goodness I got a better night's sleep last night did not wake once.  Temperature had dropped before I went to bed last night and I stood outside the back door for a little while watching the stars and enjoying the breeze.  It was a clear night and the wind did get up a little but it was lovely after all the intense heat of the past few days.  I feel a bit more with it today than I have done thus far.

Sun is now trying to poke through.  Apparently we are now near the end of this hot spell not that I do not like good weather its just that the constant heat drains me and makes me like a limp dishrag or the like.

Have just had our constitutional cup of tea with Missy and no doubt will have elevenses as well.

I am just so grateful for the lower temperature.  My cat Demetri has not come in for the past week as he is far too hot at night which I am not too comfy about so am hoping if it gets a tad cooler it might persuade him that he wants his bed rather than being out in the fresh air.  Some hope I know.

Right as it is cooler I am going to get on in the kitchen again.  Thus far not been doing as well as I should but am going to try and get a wriggle on.  

Hopefully will catch up later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts