Sorry I am later than usual

been chugging away in the kitchen with the cleaning the preserving can wait until tomorrow.  I have just sat down for the moment as my back is hurting.  I have been washing the dining room floor and it always pulls on my back.  I am resting for a few moments and then it will be downstairs again to sort the other fridge out and give it a good clean.  We have a trip planned to the tip for tomorrow to get rid of some more junk so I want to get it cleared safely out of the way.  I have some more fruit to put in there in any event.  The veg shop is closed this week so I should be able to pay catch up a little.

The washing machine is also whirring away whilst I have been pottering.  I always tend to multi-task when I am doing something else so that I can get as much work done as possible in the time allotted.

Its a full moon tonight but we will not see it as we have thick cloud here in Peterborough.  That happened last month as well.  Its a pity as I always like to see the moon especially when it is full.  I am a moon watcher.  Something magical about it and probably arises from the stories that we were told as children about the man in the moon!  Imagination is a powerful thing.

Lots more work to do tomorrow as usual but at least I am home apart from the visit to the tip.  I think I am being taken out for my breakfast as well.   

Going to be another busy week on a social and a practical front.  I also hope to squeeze some needlework of some sort in somewhere down the line as I really need to chill a little bit and lose myself.  When I sew I do this.

Right this will not do back to the grind.

Catch you shortly.

Pattypan
x              

Comments

Popular Posts