The Victoria Plums arrived

The Victoria Plums arrived on top of everything else.  So I have lots of goodies to get processed here as well.  I have also ordered another tray of plums as there is not going to be enough for what I have planned - that is due to arrive today.  So this evening I am going to be preparing plums.

On the agenda is:

Plum jam.
Plum jelly.
Plum Chutney
Bottled Plums for Sugar Plums
Bottled Plums for puddings
Plum and Apple jam.
Chinese style plum sauce



Do not think that it will all be accomplished in a day but at least some of it will get done.



I also managed to source a few greengages so they are being bottled/canned too just for a change.

I have had to stock up this week with loads of goodies as the Greengrocers is on holiday next week. There will be pears etc. then.  Going to look for runner beans today on the way back from meeting with friends.

Have quite a few busy days ahead.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts