What a Day

It started off all nice and peaceful like.  No problems.  I went into town and met up with my friend we had a fish and chip lunch today and then I nipped to Asda to do a little shopping.

By the time I got back the kitchen was flooded!  The cat had climbed up in my absence into the window and knocked the kitchen taps which are the lever type.  They are now definitely going.  When OH comes back from his fishing these will have to be dealt with.  She is not doing it on purpose.  I have noticed that if she jumps or climbs anywhere she kicks out with her feet and I think it is this action which is undoing the levers on the taps.

Needless to say I was not a happy bunny.  I had just about managed to get cleared up before OH came home and we walked Missy.  

The washing machine and the dishwasher are in full flow and I have a lot more stuff to do over the course of the next few days.  Well it will get done when it gets done.

Pork pie was very tasty.  Very peppery which is what we like.  The same family have been making these pork pies for well over a hundred years if not more.  When the family gave the business up before they did not sell the recipes on but kept those.  Mind you they are multiple prize winners on the pork pie front.

Right have a hot date with a cup of cocoa and my Ross Poldark book.

Catch you sometime tomorrow.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. The pork pies sound delish and I hope you gave your kitty a talking to (ha ha); what an unpleasant surprise to find flooding from the tap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts