Chilling

It has been an extremely busy week and I have overall enjoyed my week as there has been quite a lot of quality social time with some very good friends - something when I was at work full time was more or less non-existent. There is something soothing about spending time with like minded friends who you do not have to explain yourself to who just understand and there is no fuss nor drama.

I am however a little tired and this morning I indulged in a lay in and since then have just been chilling generally.  Was watching on TV a series of programmes called Ocean which was very interesting and revealing.  Thoroughly enjoyed.  It is a novelty me watching TV these days.

It has been very quiet in our neighbourhood to day which has been bliss.  They have closed off the main road Mayors Walk so that they could resurface the road.  Totally a complete experience so peaceful.  Do not think that the shops are too happy but instead of constant cars running through backing up and causing chaos.  It has been really lovely.

The weather has been warm today as well.  So I am now gearing myself up for another busy week.  I do not have as many social appointments this week so I am hoping to seriously get on with things here.  So much to do and so little time as per usual.

Time to bog in tomorrow.

Catch you soon.


Pattypan x

Comments

Popular Posts