Clothes pegs

As a result of seeing a post on the Pinterest board I have ended up buying a load of wooden pegs from B & M for the sole purpose of making something for the Christmas stash.  I initially thought ornaments but the more I am thinking about matters and needs I am thinking trivets for the kitchen and then coat them with a nice jolly paint. Or indeed for the Christmas table, or stars for the window.





The post is here 


There is also a post for using up the metal bits as well


Clothes peg metal star you will have to scroll down the page to read it.

There are lots of other pictures and ideas and tutorials out there and also different ways of finishing them off for star decorations.


For the trivet idea I saw this:


So I will be playing with my pegs in due course.  Will show results soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts