Difference in temperature

Seems to be quite marked this morning; has been on and off for the past ten days but this morning I detect a veritable nip in the air and the need to put a jumper on as my arms feel none too warm.  Tis the season for unpredictable weather and the bones say that rain is on the way.  We still need that rain but not necessarily the weather that accompanies it.  I have now slung a sweatshirt on as my arms went completely cold.  

I have just had a hot cup of tea and also a croissant for breakfast which was a lovely little treat.

I have limited time to do things this morning as I am meeting a friend for lunch with my shopping trolley to take delivery of my shallots and plums runner beans etc.  So another session of preserving will commence later on. I shall also find out if the gardener has any other interesting bits and bobs that can be put to good use.

Right I had better get a wriggle on things to do before I leave.  I also have some ideas floating around my brain with regard to some more useful bits and bobs to be made for the kitchen or should I more appropriately say for when I go fruit and vegetable shopping. Will have to go to the market later in the week to see if I can find a suitable fabric to make up some samples of the things I am thinking of.  All to do with reducing plastic bags and if it comes off will probably be ideal to pop into my wicker basket when I go veggie shopping.  Will have a play later in the week if I find a suitable fabric or fabric to recycle to make what I have in mind.  More on that later on in the week.

Then it will be a question of remembering to take things with me when I go shopping!

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. Here is is warm and muggy again and I'm in a t-shirt (well, polo shirt, truth be told). I think warmer weather is heading through the UK for a few days but we have a yellow warning here in Wales with the arrival of Storm Helene . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts