Mediumship Evening, Lovely Lunch but not a very productive day


I had a lovely lunch with my girl friends but the time goes all too quickly and we always have lots to talk about and play off of each other.  It is usually quite a cheerful hour or so.  My shallots, green beans, tomatoes and plums arrived and I am set to go in the kitchen first thing tomorrow to get them processed.  I also bought another box of the large wide mouth Ball canning jars from Lakeland.  They are £16 per box but it does make it easier to get the fruit in.  Some of the plums are destined for these jars.

I am not sure what is going on with me at the moment I seem to be in my own little time warp where time nor anything else really has any relevance and whatever I do I just seem to be running out of time and not being able to attain my focus. It has made me sluggish, not quick at stuff, and getting overwhelmed with what I am trying to do.  I have decided that I am going to have an early night tonight and put a prayer up to the Household Angels to see if they can offer any divine intervention in getting this house sorted.  The quicker it comes together the quicker it will be that I will be able to get on and earn a wage which is sorely needed.  I have come really to the end of the holiday period and now need to get a real wriggle on and take part in real life again.

The excellent part of not working has been that after years and years without a social life per se I have suddenly acquired one.  That has been the bonus but the reality is that to sustain this I need to have an income coming in.

With regards to my routine I have been getting up at the same time I used to get up when working full time, but I am losing the day very quickly. This week I have another luncheon appointment and that is it fortunately.

I really need to get my mojo back and to get focused on what I need to do. Even my craft work has suffered. 

Tomorrow is another day as the saying goes.  Here is hoping that tomorrow sees a change in progress as I really need this to keep my optimism going.

My working plans are to set up a Reiki Clinic from home and to give treatments on set days per week. For those of you who do not know I am a qualified Reiki Master (which is a form of natural healing which works on the natural energy centres of the body).  It is non-invasive.  I aim to do the same with the Mediumship  and readings as well once I have the house all sorted.

I also intend to investigate some other options as I do not want to put all of my eggs in one basket and want to diversify as much as possible.  Some of the ideas need certain training but that will come all in good time.

Talking of Mediumship readings my colleague Jacqueline Leslie will be giving a demonstration of Mediumship at the Parkway Club on 17 October 2018


Jacqueline, myself, and a few of the other ladies would if you are local love to see you there.  It should be a very good evening.

Right am off to try and get myself chilled out being as I have been getting wound up with myself and hopefully fingers crossed and toes plaited tomorrow will be a more successful day.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts