Sunday Roundup

It has been a busy day here on all sorts of counts and the day is not over yet.  It has also been very cold.  Perhaps a touch of what is to come this winter.  However I am still resisting the urge to put the heating on. It is warmer in the house than outside but I know I am going to have to give in soon and flick the heating on.

OH finished the stew off that I made yesterday this morning and I have a request to do another pot full so that he can take it fishing with him and have something nice and warm to eat come meal times.  So another pot is on the bubble.

I have some more preserving to do tomorrow but am in the midst of tidying the kitchen out before I do that.  Piccalilli has been finished.  Still a lot to do though.

I have not cooked a main meal today as we had the rest of the stew earlier as I need to be able to get on quite a bit in the kitchen.  There is plenty to grab if we need it.

I cooked the stew in a multi cooker that I had bought from Wilkinsons on a bargain which has a multitude of different functions and only cost me £20.  It was ideal for the stew and I am going to try other functions during the week.  Saves turning the cooker on.

Right am off to get a cuppa and do a little more.  

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts