A little better

Last night I had a lovely tea of fish and chips.  I had just enough - did  not stuff myself and did not feel uncomfortable.  Later on in the evening I was violently ill.  I believe as a result of an acidosis attack which happens every so often despite being on medication for it.  But needless to say was not too good for a couple of hours and despite having the heating on high I kept going extremely cold. I managed to get comfortable and slept and indeed feel a lot better than I did yesterday.  I was doing a lot of bending and sorting things out yesterday and I suspect that did not help the situation.


However I am being gentle with myself.  I have had a very light breakfast and have not done very much apart from some research for a future post which falls into line with something I have already posted about.  But all will be revealed shortly on that score.

We are supposed to be going to the tip to get rid of some more rubbish but we will see what happens on that score.  There is not a lot but I would prefer to get it out of the way but we shall see what HRH says about it when he comes back.

Right off to potter.  Hopefully catch you later.

Pattypan

x

The sun has slipped out for a short while from behind the clouds.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts