A little R & R

After such a busy week I stopped and had a little R and R last night and started to watch Season 3 of the Man in the High Castle back to back.  I watched seven episodes last night which was some good chill out time for me.  I also had a lay in this morning and we have not long finished breakfast.  However I seem to have a repeat (or maybe it has never quite gone away) of the cold that I had earlier on in the week.  It seems to have settled on my throat at the moment but I am keeping an eye on it.

We had plans to go to the tip today, but as it is peeing down with rain am not sure whether we will get there.  If it eases off a bit we will as that needs sorting out pronto.

OH is back to work tomorrow.  So it will be full steam ahead again with an early start.

I only have a couple of luncheon engagements this week fortunately.  So it will be full steam ahead with early starts and late finishes.

I had got some mince out for a cottage pie for Monday night's tea and left it to defrost somewhere I had thought to be safe but the cats have demolished it between them so they are in bad books at the moment.  That will teach me to put it well out of the way in future (but I thought I had)!  I have therefore fished out another pack of mince this time out of the way so that we do not have a repeat performance.  Anyone would think that they never got fed.

Right this will not do I had better get stuck in again.  Hopefully will catch you later on.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. A temptation too far for the cats I think! I get mine out and leave it in the fridge overnight and then have it out on the side to thaw properly when I am in the room, or soon going to cook with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts