Christmas has arrived

in some of the shops in Peterborough, notably the John Lewis store and also M & S.  There are some photos below of the John Lewis display from outside the store and also some decorations which I quite liked.


There are also some photos of ornaments I like in M & S.







I particularly like this tree which was more in autumn colours but they have carved wooden owls, pheasants, wool felted dogs, all much more natured based.


This decoration below would appear to be a lighted box with cut outs in the front.  Still quite nice though.



I liked this light up tree as well.  It shimmers as the light moves around and it looks quite effective.




This little fairy is gorgeous she is also £10.




And from M & S another little fairy in silver a little cheaper if I remember correctly





And also in gold.



Sorry the photo below is on its side but the ornament is a glass reindeer which I also quite liked.



More felted ornaments, robins, snowman, a llama.


I also liked this wooden Noel decorated plinth.




I particularly liked these baubles of green and silver glass.  Very attractive and very different.  They sell a selection in a box for £20.



I have also picked a few more items on the crafting scene and will pop a post up about them a little later on.



Right am awaiting OH to come home and then it is walk the dog time.



Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. They're so pretty, but I think I'll keep my Christmas excitement until at least after bonfire night. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay Jules, fully understand. I have taken photos of the ornaments I am particularly interested in as I am going to look for some to make and also if I do not locate anything to make I may well go and buy one or two. Photos to help me remember more an aide memoire if you like. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts