Honey and the Cat House

My little darlings all five of them are literally in the cat house.  


Every so often I buy a proper jar of honey from a local Beekeeper.  It expensive but it lasts a long while and is lovely on buttered toast but equally is one of the things I use an awful lot when fighting a cold or infection. However I am going to have to go and buy another one as someone has been where they should not and has knocked it off its shelf and broken the jar in the process.  

It is one of those things that is so useful that I have to keep a jar in.  I am not best pleased but cannot be helped.  

OH has something to do with it I am sure.  Things always go awry when he puts his oar in. He thinks he is helping but I wish he wouldn't.  I also managed to lose a cat this morning.  I have asked him repeatedly not to let the cat out and I will let him out when I am ready but yet again he seems to have clocked a deaf un.  He has let him out and not told me.  I do a roll call on the cats as I get a bit twitchy with them being out and about especially as I have lost so many and this bunch are a bit loco at the best of times.

He is now playing hard to get.  Wants his tea just is not coming in.  Will be here at midnight at this rate.

Ah well.  Better go and retrieve him.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. In the last paragraph are you referring to the cat or your OH? 😉
    I struggle to keep an eye on just one cat. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very much the cat! Although all of them are worse than children. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts