How do you lose a jar of coffee

I have had a late night and an early morning as I have started decorating the littlest room and the kitchen.  

The littlest room above the skirting the paint was coming away from the wall so scraper in hand I removed all the rubbish from the wall and then used a plaster repair kit and have carefully filled in all offending cracks and crevices .  Once dry it will just need sanding down and then I may be able to get a coat of the damp seal on.  For some unknown reason the plaster repair I used in the kitchen has dried quicker than in the littlest room.  Very odd.  I have the main part of the bathroom to sort out but the ceiling has been painted.

I have also started the same repair of the plaster in the kitchen.  I am part way round.  I have also started painting the ceiling as well.

After bogging in for quite some time (excuse the pun I ended up nipping to the Co-Op to buy a fresh croissant for my breakfast together with a jar of coffee  I fancied coffee with my brekkie.  However another strange thing occurred on the way to the forum.  I could not find the jar of coffee and so decided to have tea instead.  Only to find when I poured hot water in my cu that I had coffee in any event.  Still cannot find the actual jar.  It will turn up one day - another of my safe places.  Not so sure.  As a good friend mentioned recently "Aliens have taken over our Trish" as apparently I have been a lot more direct than I usually am.

The washing machine is on as well so all sorts going on.  I have the dining room to tackle yet and I have the ceiling in there to do too.

Right coffee break over croissant was lovely.  Time for me to shift into the next gear and try and get the next stage of the kitchen dealt with.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I'm always loosing things.
    So frustrating.
    Then they show up right where I left them..LOL
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,

      I found the coffee - four days later¬ Had managed to put it into a box (don't know how) and put something else on top of it! At least it was found. Take care Tricia x

      Delete
  2. If you are working hard like that you must be getting better from your cold. It sounded like a nasty one.

    I was mortified recently when guests asked for coffee when I offered a hot drink, and I found that the coffee (which we don't drink ourselves) had to be CHIPPED out of the jar!! Fortunately our guests found it hilarious . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why am I not surprised! We are more alike than we think. I have had something similar happen or nearly happen fortunately I got away with it! Take care Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts