Knitting machine and associated equipment for sale

I have the following for sale and wondered if any of you would be interested in buying it before I actually place it on Ebay for sale.  They belonged to my mum so one careful owner.  There is also a load of other knitting machine equipment and wool available and ideally I am looking to get rid of this in one job lot. if at all possible.  I had hoped that I would be able to use this at some point but in reality this is not going to happen.  Buyer to collect or arrange courier and pay fees.


The first machine is a Knitmaster Knitting machine which was one of the first knitting machines.  Mum bought this in the 1960s.


Brother KH230 Chunky Knitting machine.  I believe this is one of the first chunky machines and believe it is what is called a plain stitch machine i.e. no punch card capability on this one.

Brother Knitting Machine  Model KH881 and all associated equipment including KR830 Ribbing attachment (punchcard machine with ability to do lace and intarsia).

Anyone interested please contact me by email on: fluffupyourfairy@hotmail.co.uk or on the comments section on here for further details.

Mum always did beautiful lacework cardigans with the machine.  I believe it has a separate lace carriage with it.  This is a cardigan mum made for me with a simple repeat lace pattern which gives some idea of what can and cannot be done.



Thank you.

Tricia


Comments

Popular Posts