The Heating is now Officially On

I am absolutely full of cold again and as a result I had an early night last night.  I am glad I did as it seems to have broken the back of it.  I have another earlier night planned tonight (for me in any event will go to bed at 11:00pm) to see if I can shake it down some more.  

To make matters worse I tried to put the boiler on but it would not come on during the day.  It is a tad temperamental.  OH managed to get it on this evening and it has been lovely to feel warm again.  Hopefully it will come on again during the day tomorrow if I need it.  The cats and Missy also seem to have appreciated the warmth.

We had the remnants of the Cottage pie I made yesterday for tea and it went down again very nicely.  Tomorrow evening we have chicken and chips scheduled.

It will be another early start tomorrow and because I have not been a hundred percent today I really need to get stuck in. Hopefully tomorrow I will not feel quite as poorly.  I am having some of my homemade cassis with hot water before going to bed to try and ease my throat a little.

I also need to get the dehumidifier into the kitchen and on the go.  We get a lot of condensation from cooking in the kitchen and then it goes through and makes the walls wet in the bathroom which is tacked onto the end of the kitchen.

I am meeting a friend later in the day for a cup of coffee and a chat and then will be back home again for a while before going out again in the evening.

Right must get on have buns to make for OHs pack up for tomorrow.  Tuna Mayonnaise buns are on the cards.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Glad that the early night helped your cold - best idea really, just rest up until it's on its way out. We had our flu jabs this week and glad to get those done so we have a degree of protection. We have a dehumidifer too - it's amazing how much moisture they take from the atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts