24 Hours +

This morning I feel a bit more like my old self, calm, more in control and dealing with small bite sized chunks of things to be dealt with.  What a difference 24 hours + has made.  It seems to be working but the extra anxiety although not gone seems to have dissipated somewhat and I am anxious to get on with things, feel as though I have a little more energy (think the earlier nights have helped with that).  The course that has been cancelled I very much need but perhaps in reality was a step too far which was impacting on everything else.  It is very much tied up with my future work possibilities.  However with it not going ahead it is a chance to pull myself together and get on with other matters which in reality are a higher priority. So I need to get myself into gear and really start to motor in a practical manner.

It does not help that I do not seem to have got very far with the projects I do need to do which is very disheartening.   

I have the hospital today for a yearly checkup at the arthritis clinic so we shall see how we are getting on or whether I have to make any adjustments to the routine I have in place. Whether I will see the Consultant or his Registrar not at all sure.  Of late seems to have been the Registrar.

It is a bit of a grey morning and feels damp again which is not helpful to my mobility.  Walking upstairs is a bit of a problem.  Not so bad coming down though.

Right had better get myself sorted.  Hopefully catch up later on.

Pattypan

x


Comments

  1. I hope you get on OK at the Arthritis clinic. I'm glad you're feeling a bit more positive than yesterday. Just chose one project to get on with and work at it till it's done - the sense of satisfaction should cheer you up no end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BB sage advice as usual. Hope you are okay xxx hold in there. xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts