A bit of a non event

Apart from meeting my friend that is and I had a nice time with her and we put the world to rights we always do.   I did indeed fall asleep again but I am going to have an earlier night tonight as I am well shattered.  Any disruption to the morning routine leaves me wrong footed  and not firing on all pistons as the saying goes.   I always feel as though I am constantly trying to play catchup.  Hopefully Missy will not throw another wobbler tonight.  

By the time I got into town and then indeed after I came back most of the day had gone and I have not got much done.  Need to put that right for tomorrow as I need to get quite a bit achieved as I am out tomorrow evening.  Fortunately not meeting anyone tomorrow so hopefully should be able to move it a bit. Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

Tonight we have had a scratch tea.  Home made hot dogs with proper chipolata sausages in, fried onion and lots of tomato ketchup.  It has gone down well as I was very hungry and I think OH was as well.  We have a cooked chicken for tea tomorrow night probably with some home made chips and bread and butter.


Right am off to potter and to try and chill out a little bit.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

  1. It is always nice to spend time with a friend and put the world right (ha ha, if only we could).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts