A day at home

But it will be another busy one as I tackle another batch of boxes.  Never ending at the moment but it needs doing.

Needless to say I am finding all sorts of bits and bobs on the craft front and hopefully I will soon be able to restore order to that section of my life  - at the moment when I want something it is very much like looking for a needle in a haystack and even though I have plenty of needles whenever I want one can it be located  - not!

My partner in crime Missy is a little bemused by the whole process as I keep chucking stuff on her bed don't you know and she is not at all happy about it. (I am clearing it again every so often) but it is a disruption to her nice quiet routine which she could well do without. It is disturbing her nesting!  After all she is a senior lady now (older than me)!

When the hour gets a bit more decent I shall probably put on a Christmas CD.  Singing those carols to myself on the way home seems to have lifted my mood somewhat.  However I am mindful of the neighbours!  After 10:00am I think.

Right better get a wriggle on.  Catch you all later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts