Little Boxes by Pete Seeger








That's what I have been doing today - going through little boxes, medium sized boxes and HUGE boxes.  Have managed to sort quite a few but still have a way to go.  However I have found loads of lovely stuff which will be pressed into use shortly once the tidying has progressed a little more.

I have not long walked Missy we went out in a slight shower but it did not last long.  OH is on overtime and will I think be home a little earlier than usual.  Will see how things go.  About four bin liners of rubbish have disappeared however so I am pleased with progress.  I have also sorted out some books and other bits which will got to the Charity shop tomorrow.

I have found my Christmas tablecloths and my best tablecloth and knapkins as well so I am going to put them somewhere I can access them.

Right had better get on OH will have a ducky fit if he sees the house like it is at the moment!  Oohps.  I shall never go to heaven.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I remember this song from a school assembly! I'm sick of going through boxes! It sounds like you've achieved a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yarrow, I remember it being played on the radio a lot when I was a youngster. It just seemed appropriate to join it in with the post being as I had been dealing with boxes xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts