pachelbel's Canon in D--Soothing music(the best version)





I am a fan of classical music and I particularly like this piece Pachebel's Canon in D.  When I am stressed this helps calm me down as does a lot of other classical music.

I used to listen to classical music with my Dad as he had the same deep enjoyment of the pieces that we were listening to.  I could not listen to the same with my mum or my partner and as yet have not found anyone to listen with.  Until then I listen alone and let my thoughts drift.  It takes you into an altered state of consciousness akin to meditation so that actively and physically you are enjoying the piece but not "Emotionally attached" and as a result view everything as it is rather than imbibe it with emotion.  That is what happens when the listening goes into the form of meditation.  When I am just listening though there is a lot of emotion and passion in these pieces that makes you feel the regality, processional, loving passionate pieces that are often used as the background sound on many of our advertisements.  

I think music is the true universal languages as it crosses many boundaries and not matter what language we speak we always manage to get the same answers from the music.

I hope you get as much pleasure from music as I do.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts