The Pantry Shelf

I have had issues with purple vinegar from the beetroot jar this morning, perhaps the following will attempt to explain in rhyme what I met first thing this morning!



The Pantry shelf is struggling
Indeed one fell off the wall
Containing lots of goodies
Popped up for Christmas, oe'r
They had been stacked up so nicely
I was very pleased indeed
But the past hour has been spent
Scrubbing - on my knees.
There's purple vinegar everywhere
From the pickled beetroot jar 
that fell and smashed upon the floor and decorated the wall
Thank goodness it was the only jar that made such a blooming mess
But the paint can will now have to come out so that I can attempt to cover the mess.
There's a moral to this story and one I need to learn
Don't over-stack your pantry shelves because things can fall!

PP 2018 (c)

xxx


Comments

Popular Posts