After a rough windy night

Where the weather seems to have blown itself out  we have woken up to a much brighter morning although like last night it is bitterly cold.  I did not get to the bathroom as planned as had been sidelined elsewhere but that is on the cards shortly and then that will be another room out of the way fingers crossed hopefully. Things never go quite to plan here as a rule of thumb.  


OH had a thoroughly good evening out with Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds held at Nottingham.  Apparently the special effects were excuse the pun "out of this world", there was a Martian spacecraft and a strobe and laser light show throughout the performance.  As I do not do strobe lights (they hypnotise me and it upsets my epilepsy) it is perhaps a good job I did not go.  He has had a good evening out with a bunch of friends which is the main thing.  

OH and Missy are still out for the count as I write this but then again he has not had a serious proper lay in for quite a few weeks on a Saturday so I am not begrudging him that.  I will give him a call when it is his turn to do the work I need doing by him in the bathroom so he can chill until then.

I have some more sorting out to do later on for the Ebay site.  I am determined to get rid of a lot of the items that way on, which, it will hopefully free up a lot of space.  I have a lot of vintage magazines some of which I am keeping but those I cannot will be listing on there.  There are some really nice projects in some of them as well.  My original plan was to create my own go to library with all my sewing stuff but in reality I do not think that is going to happen now so a cut back is necessary.  A lot of them have patterns in and their freebies still with them.  I did tell you all that I was a proper hoarder!

Right off to the bathroom we go.

Catch you all later.

Pattypan

x



Comments

Popular Posts