Bits and Bobs sort of day

I got up with OH this morning and then fell asleep again. So really today has been a little bit of this and that all the way across the board.  I finished off the post earlier on to start with and since then I have been in the front bedroom attacking a few bags and sorting out what was in them and binning or charity shopping the rest.  Still a work in progress but a little more done along the way.  I am surprise surprise finding an awful lot of craft stuff.

My first items that were placed on auction finish at about 11:30pm.  There are a couple of kits left - I have sold three thus far and all have been delivered safely that have been sold.  I shall probably list a few more fresh items tomorrow although I am not sure whether or not I will relist the items that are due to close tonight.  Might leave that for a while.

OH has had to sort some family argey bargey out tonight which made us late in sorting and walking Missy.  I tend to go with him if it is not too cold just to get out of the house and also to stretch my legs.  Its also time for him to download on his day and then we can relax and enjoy the evening. Another one of my strategies in trying to help him relax and get rid of the angst.  Missy is now draped on OH using him as a mattress.  She does not usually move far.

Right am off to get something to eat.  Will post up the recipe for home made Fondant tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts