Fresh Air

Slight U turn on plans for today but there is a reason for my change of heart.  OH is out of the way and as he is out of his man cave I am taking full advantage.  My one clear day to do so.  However shall go back to the bathroom and the bedroom chest of drawers later on.  I think OH is going to have to help me with the drawers  - I thought that I could tackle them myself.

One of the drawbacks of living in this house is that there is a lot of condensation.  I try and have the windows open like today - the sun is out and it is mild weather to what it has been to dry everything out (the back of our house is not double glazed just single glazed) so I try to do this more often or not but on a cold grey day it often gets skipped and I just wipe over with a cloth.

I have some windows to clean so once the sun goes off the glazing a bit I shall tackle them and the nets.  The curtains in the craft room/study/computer room are also in the washing machine.  The net curtains will go in later on when the curtains are back up and we can close them so no one can see in.  Talking about the neighbour here!

Having the fresh air in the house though does make a real difference and sweetens everything up considerably.

The small oil portable radiator has been repositioned in the craft room so that I can get my sewing machine and embroidery machine under the table and easily accessible.  They had been in the back bedroom up until now.  I am determined to try and get to play with both machines over the Christmas period.  OH is only on leave for a couple of days so I may get an opportunity there and if it is all ready for me to get stuck into will make things an awful lot easier.

Right just going to get a cup of tea and then get back into full swing.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x
I have the nets in the back bedroom window to do as well as to put up a pair of pink velvet curtains in that room.  They are nice and thick and windproof and the other curtains are past their sell by date.  They will be going in the bin as they are neither use nor ornament.  Not often I throw stuff but these are well cream crackered.

I had the heating on first thing but it is now well and truly off.

Comments

  1. It is a woman's prerogative to change her mind. Plus you have to take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way. It would be rude not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping that you can get some crafting done over Christmas. You are very good putting it on the back-burner because of your husband being home. Me, I just do my thing and my husband works on his latest project, so it works out quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It surely is Pam. I don't do it very often. Am off into the bathroom a little later on. Will not finish this room tonight but I will get it to the state of just a wash through first thing in the morning. I will get the curtains up in the back bedroom though as they will keep the room warmer. Take care. Pattypan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi BB thank you. Its easier because the craft room/study/computer room is so small to do things this way on. I will need to concentrate on how to use the machines and if they are going whilst he is watching a programme I will not hear the end of it so it is far easier to work round things. It is not that he is difficult I just find him disconcerting when I am trying to concentrate. It is therefore easier this way on. I have to get used to the basic machine and I have lots of plain sewing to do with various things which should give me some practice with my stitching. However when he is back at work I should be able to down tools and just play without any interruption. Take care Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts