Morning

Been a bit hectic here this morning.  I had a hospital appointment for lung function testing for 9:30am which was scheduled for a 45 minute appointment.  I was a bit strung out when I got there as the letter of appointment should have been taken to the appointment.  Indeed I sorted everything out last night but come this morning I could not locate the letter.  Best laid plans of mice and men.

That seems to all have been concluded satisfactorily.  Next appointment is 7 January 2019 and that is for the echocardiogram.  So now I am just going to get something to eat and drink and then down to the kitchen again.

Whilst at the hospital managed to get hold of Today's Quilter magazine which is a favourite.  It has a free quarter inch gauge with it.  Next one is due out on 27 December.  So another useful bit of kit to go with my sewing stuff.

Right better get a wriggle on.

Catch up later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts